National Hemophilia Foundation Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter Golf Classic
Philadelphia Golf ball Drop
Golf Ball Drop! Sell the balls for $20 each. Number the balls and give each purchaser a receipt with the number of their ball. On the advertised day, the balls will be dropped via drone. The owner of the ball closest to the designated pin or hole wins the cash prize.
At your next golf incentive event, try something new. Plan a golf ball drop, a fun alternative to standard cash prize drawings at a dinner or receptions. Here’s how it works:
1. Hand out numbered tickets to program participants that correspond to printed numbers of golf balls. Give participants as many tickets as you prefer, or make the tickets rewards for performance on the golf course.
2. Gather all the golfers near one putting green on the course, preferably a flat one.
3. Our drone will be positioned right above the green.
4. Drop golf balls onto the green from the drone. The greater the number of golf balls, the more impressive the drop.
5. Identify your winners. Once all the balls land, have participants gather near the pin to see what numbered golf balls landed closest. The participants holding the corresponding numbered ticket wins the prize!
Golf ball drops are great ideas for fundraising events. Participants purchase tickets for $10 or $20, and the “winner” with the ball closest to the pin gets to decide what charity or organization receives money raised.
Consider multiple winning categories. For the grand prizes, you could award half of the pot of the sales! You could also have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes to encourage more participation. For example, award a smaller prize to the owner of the ball that lands furthest from the hole! The possibilities are endless.
Philadelphia Golf Ball Drop, Delaware County Golf Ball Drop.